Saturday, February 28, 2009

apple




sometimes i really like to pretend im being filmed, and my life is a movie. i do this at school sometimes. and i just did it about 30 seconds ago. i was sitting here at the computer, and i dropped an applei was eating.i fell off my chair, down to the ground. picked up my apple  and looked at it with the saddest and most worried face i could manage. i analyzed it for any dirt or hair or whatever gross stuff's on the floor . then i found a little fuzzy on my apple and dropped from my sitting position, to the most dramatic, my life is over, lying on the ground position. i laid there for a while holding my apple. then i got up and wrote this.


i read some post secrets. those are good.

i love/hate the weather right now. its 26 and looks very bland and beige. i hate the cold, but it would be fun to go outside if i was with someone.
 water scares me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment